Saturday 27 January 2018

Beautiful Flower Offerings And Getting Something For Nothing


The pictures shows some beautiful flower offerings we made this week after doing spell work. The flowers were totally gorgeous blooms and we were very happy with them as an offering. It is essential to always give something back to the universe when requests are made, in order to balance the books or even the score.

Many years ago I once visited the abode of an internationally famous, high profile witch, whose coven gave private consultations.for a very high price to members of the public. I saw a youngish American lady who was pleasant enough, but when I queried the price ( half my week's wage at the time), she said 'You don't get owt for owt'.  I think she meant ' You don't get owt for nowt' (anything for nothing) which is an old Yorkshire saying!

Her reading was interesting though and did prove to have truth in it. I don't think there is such a thing as a 'free lunch' really - there is always a catch somewhere!